Computers with Internet access are available at all library locations.
- To use a library computer, you must agree
to comply with the library's
Internet Use Agreement.
Violations of the Internet Use Agreement may result in the
suspension of access to library computers.
- If you have an Iredell County Public
Library card, you can use any computer by entering you library card
barcode number and PIN at any public computer.
- You may have up to two hours of computer
use per day. The two hours does not need to be in one session; for
example, you may use a computer for ninety minutes in the morning
and thirty minutes in the afternoon.
- If you do not have an Iredell County
Public Library card, you may purchase a Guest Pass for $2.00. The
guest pass give you two hours of access on the day it is purchased.
- Color printing is available from all
computers. Printed pages cost 30˘ each.
- Internet access is filtered in compliance
Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA). Users of library
computers are responsible for complying with CIPA. Violations of
CIPA may result in the suspension of access to library computers.